Terms and Conditions
1. Prize :WINNER: HK$7,000 1st Runner-up HK$6,000 2nd Runner-up HK$5,000
2. Winners will be considered for the opportunity to co-operate OR directly commit to a DJ management contract with Major Player Limited (“Major Player”) at terms to be determined by the Major Player subject to further discussion. The offer and agreement to such a co- operation or committal to a DJ management contract (if any) shall be at the Major Player’s discretion entirely. In any event, you explicitly confirm you are eligible to enter into a co-operation and/or DJ management contract and that you are not subject to any restrictions in relation to entering into a co-operation and/or DJ management contract.
3. The DJ management contract (if offered) will include: Management of DJ career
The opportunity to co-operate with professional DJ(s) in song
Creating a DJ avatar NFT and marketing it for the purpose to sell.
Details of such arrangement(s) (if any) to be subject to agreement and to be agreed between the concerned parties via a separate agreement.
4. Personal Data: Each contestant agrees, understands and acknowledges that by entering into the competition, the contestant has given his/her voluntary and explicit consent to the Organizers to process and/or publish personal data and/or sensitive personal data concerning the contestant, including but not limited to the information provided by the contestant in signing up for the competition and any changes thereto, other necessary or appropriate personal and financial data relating to contestant and results of the competition and/or prizes, if any, participation in the competition, and the prizes acquired upon completion of the competition. The contestant also hereby gives his or her explicit and voluntary consent to the Organizers to transfer any such personal data and/or sensitive personal data or information outside the country or jurisdiction in which the contestant is based or resides. You, the contestant, acknowledges that the Organizers and any subsidiary and/or company related to the competition may make such personal data available to one or more third parties selected by the Organizers. You, the contestant. hereby acknowledges that you have been informed of your right of access to your personal data by contacting the Organizers. You, the contestant, understands and acknowledges that the transfer of the personal data is important to the administration of the contest and/or prizes and that failure to consent to the transmission of such data may limit or bar your participation in the contest.
5. Rights Granted by the Contestant: By providing content (e.g., photo, image, video, audio, text, etc.), you, the contestant, understands and agrees that the Organizers and anyone acting on behalf of the Organizers or its respective licensees, agents, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, a contestant’s entry, name, portrait, picture, video, voice, audio, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any compensation, notice, review, or consent. If the content of a contestant’s entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party including if any such claim is brought against the Organizers, the contestant shall, at their sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. The contestant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organizers, its licensees, agents, successors, and assigns, from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which the Organizers may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
6. Cancellation, Termination, or Modification: The Organizers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. In such a case, the Organizers may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Organizers, if deemed appropriate by the Organizers. The Organizers reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates the Rules & Directions or Terms & Conditions. The Organizers have the right, at their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user (including if received from different IP addresses); multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organizers reserve the right to seek damages against any party to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Limitation of Liability: You, the contestant, warrants that by entering the competition you agree to release and hold harmless the Organizers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not in connection with the competition, including but not limited to being related to (i) such contestant’s participation in the competition and/or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the competition; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the competition or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any device or technical related issue; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (viii) the Rules & Regulations and/or the Terms & Conditions.
8. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to attempt to first amicably resolve the dispute via mediation and/or confidential settlement discussions to take place at a time and place of the Organizer’s choosing in Hong Kong SAR. Only if the parties should fail to amicably resolve the dispute as stipulated may a party resort to traditional litigation. This competition and these Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this competition, you, the contestant, agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition and/or these Terms & Conditions, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hong Kong SAR having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall a contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Contestants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Severance: If any provision or part-provision of these Terms & Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms & Conditions.
10. Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the competition, you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Rules & Regulations and Terms & Conditions.
11. Prevailing Language: Should the Rules & Regulations, these Terms & Conditions or any part thereof or other information related to the competition be in languages other than English, the English version represents the understanding of both Parties. Any other version is provided as a translation. In the event of conflict between versions, the English version shall prevail.